Workshop: Space in Pandemic – 5 April 2022
About this event
As an academic/researcher, university group or student, this is your last chance to be part of the Scientific Research Project; Space in Pandemic: The Use of Indoor and Outdoor Space during the lockdown in Pandemic.
Anyone involved in the fields of architecture, urban design, city planning, engineering and social sciences are welcome!
Participation in the one-day online workshop is free and open. First-time attendees are welcome and all participants will be given certificates.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Date: 05 April 2022, Tuesday
Meeting ID: 977 1748 6737
Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/97717486737
Time: 10:00 – 16:00 UK Time
Take your design solutions and ideas for the Post-Pandemic be heard, and make better spaces for individuals and the public.
ABOUT the event:
As an academic-lead university group, researcher or student, by attending our online workshop; you can contribute to the “SPACE in Pandemic: The Use of Indoor and Outdoor Space during the lockdown in Pandemic” research project and be involved in the project outcomes.
During the workshop, you may create your own design solution. Thus, your contribution could be in the Project Book and Project Exhibition which will be held during the SPACE International Conferences on 22nd of April in London.
If you attend as Academic/Researcher:
- You will be able to assess and contribute to project outcomes with your team,
- You could be creating your future design solutions during the workshop,
- Get the certificate of attendance,
- Your final project with your students’ comments could be in the SPACE in Pandemic research project book as a chapter. The chapter will include your university/institute logo, your short CV, the names of your team.
- Your final project also could be part of the poster presentation which will be held at the Project Exhibition. The Exhibition is going to be held on part of SPACE International Conferences on 22nd of April in Docklands Academy London. https://spacestudies.co.uk/conferences
- You can be on the list of attendees and take part in our press bulletin, newsletter and SPACE Studies and Space in Pandemic webpage.
If you attend as Student:
- With participation as an individual student (not part of an academic-led group), your final project will be assessed by the project coordinators and could be in the Project Book and exhibition.
- The workshop is a great way to enhance your vision on the current subjects of architecture, urban design and social science. The participants can add their certificates to their CV’s.